Our expertise covers all areas of administrative regulation of commerce relevant to the development, planning, realization and operation of industrial plants, power generating plants, infrastructural facilities as well as climate protection measures.
It applies especially to all areas of
- building, planning and environmental law including corresponding specialized fields such as mining law or maritime law,
- energy law, including renewable energy law,
- climate protection law, especially regarding emission trading and flexible mechanism (CDM / JI),
also the issues of
- national and european subsidies law and
- law of public compensation (law of compensation and public liability).
In further fields of law, e.g. real estate law, commercial law or environmental criminal law, we cooperate with colleagues from friendly law firms with respective expertise.