As a law firm we have specialised in administrative law of commerce. We advise you in all questions concerning development, planning, implementation and operation of:
- industrial and power plants
- infrastructural facilities and
- measures for climate protection.
It applies especially to all areas of
- building, planning and environmental law including corresponding specialized fields such as mining law or maritime law,
- infrastructure law, including traffic and transportation law issues
- energy and energy contract law, including renewable energy law,
- climate protection law, especially regarding emission trading
as well as issues of
- national and European state aid law and
- law of public compensation (law of compensation and public liability).
In other areas of law, e.g. real estate law, civil commercial law or environmental criminal law, we work together with colleagues from associated law firms.